Date:      Wed, 23 May 2001 16:36:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Claude Buisson <ubc@paris.framatome.fr>
Cc:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@flugsvamp.com>, <mike@sentex.net>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Continuing ahc problems - also cause fxp failure

:
:If this may be useful:
:
:I am running 3 Dell PowerEdge 2400, with this chipset, fxp and ahc
:(delivered in January) under 4.3-STABLE cvsuped on May 11, with no
:problem.
:
:But they are not heavily loaded.
:
:Claude Buisson

    It only happens to me when I'm doing remote backups.  This machine has
    around 8 GB of data that needs to backed up.  It most often occurs monday
    mornings when it's doing a level 0 backup (using dump).

						-Matt