Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 12:04:13 -0400
From:      Mike Alich <hostmaster@cctinc.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvsup

--------------18BF13A80284726A16E2FA44

I hope you can help.

I am looking to install the cvsup program so I can update my version of
FreeBSD and keep in sync with new updates.  I am currently running
versions FreeBSD 2.2.5-RELEASE #0: Tue Nov  3 20:51:49 EST 1998 .

I got the port from my cdrom but I am getting a md5 checksum error when
I try to run a "make" on it.  Also I have been trying to install
modula-3-lib-3.6 and I am getting a 1 hunk error on a file in that.

Can you tell me what and where I can get the corrected files or how to
resolve the problems I am having?

Thanks for your time I appreciate it!

Mike Alich

--------------18BF13A80284726A16E2FA44

begin:vcard
n:Alich;Mike
tel;pager:561.885.6315
tel;work:561.841.2669
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.whtech.net
org:Web Hosting Technologies, Inc.
adr:;;13221 Crisa Drive;Palm Beach Gardens;Florida;33410;US
version:2.1
email;internet:mike@whtech.net
fn:Mike Alich
end:vcard