Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:35:53 +0800
From:      "wu barry" <wu_qingbo1969@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ia64 install problem on Intel Tiger 4

Marcel, thanks for your help.

I can use serial console to install. But also pause at the same place,
 because the serial console in tiger 4 is com2
not com1, then I have to build new kernel to support com2. But I could
not find any ia64 system at hand, The rest system is ia32. Can I build
ia64 kernel under ia32 freebsd environment? If can, how to do?

Besides, intel tiger 4 support ehci usb and lsi53c1030 scsi. I do not
know if freebsd 5.0 can support ehci and lsi53c1030 scsi. If so, where
can I find?

Barry