Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 10:34:34 -0600 (CST)
From:      Franky Effendy <franky@sife.swau.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   :)

   I want ot seup PC banking using FreeBSD 3.0!
do you think FreeBSD is secure enough to handle it?
which webser should i use?
and do u have any suggestion ?
can u explaine to me why FreeBSD has 2 versio at the same time 2.2.8 and
3.0?
what are the differences, why FreeBSD does not use 3.0 and stop the 2.2.8?
I would like to support my favorite FreeBSD(the best) but I dont know how?
can you also tell me how to support FreeBSD?

well thank you for your time

Franky