Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:15:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fetch question

Hey folks,

I recently submitted the xosview port, and TG kindly committed it, but
there's a problem of some sort with using fetch.

When I originally tried to fetch it from the main mother MASTER_SITE I
made it about halfway and the fetch aborted.  I figured it was just
something funny about my net connection, made a mirror of the distfile
here (some of the development's going on here on my machine so what the
heck) and ... as I peruse my apache logs I see a lot of people getting it
from my machine.

It seems like there's an incompatibility between fetch and this web
server, but I don't know what it is.  Can some fetch-wizened person try
fetching

   http://lore.ece.utexas.edu/~bgrayson/xosview/xosview-1.5.0.tar.gz

...and see if they can explain why it [I suspect] doesn't work?  I can
fetch it via netscape just fine.

Thanks,

Brian