Date:      Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:20:28 -0500
From:      JuanWalker <juanwalker@gmail.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   FlanpY, Colombia.

Pereira, Colombia

Greetings

My name is Juan Pablo and i belong this (http://www.cafebug.org) BSD
comunity , the next month we will realize at the ComPuting Systems
Week  a FlanPY (Free Lan Party) for several days  in order to amplify
the Open Source and the free software. We will realize installation of
several free OS like GNU/LINUX and *BSD, at this mnoment i'm looking
for freebsd original distribution cds/dvd (Especially expectative on
6.0). Please, can you send some orginial distributions for this
journey??

It will be ppreciated, Thanks.