Date:      Thu, 14 May 2020 17:37:24 -0700
From:      Brad Shoemaker <brad.shoemaker@gmail.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   ffmpeg port and libsrt

Hi,

Is there a possibility of adding libsrt as a config option for ffmpeg in
the ports tree (and perhaps even compiling future binary packages with it
enabled)? SRT is gaining popularity in the streaming world and it would be
useful to be able to ingest an SRT feed on a FreeBSD box.

I assume you're already aware of it, but here's the repo just in case.

https://github.com/Haivision/srt

This is a bit over my head as I'm not a developer, but if I can help,
please let me know (or if I'd be better off trying to build this from
source myself, let me know that too).

Thanks for your work!
Brad Shoemaker