Date:      Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:01:38 -0600
From:      <chaucer@alumni.rice.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FDISK Can Not Find FreeBSD Drive

Hello,
I have installed FreeBSD on a separate HardDrive which is D: and my Win =
ME is on the other physical drive C:  When I ran and FDISK the FreeBSD, =
D: does not show.  Also, in Win ME the D: is non-existent--I am only 2 =
days old with FreeBSD--does FreeBSD make Windows unable to see the drive =
which is totally used by FreeBSD and how would I go about FDISKing the =
drive in the future should I desire.  FreeBSD is working perfectly on my =
two-drive system.
Thanks for your help,
Jerry Sanders