Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 21:05:17 -0600 (CST)
From:      bahwi <bahwi@technologist.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Simple DirectMedia Layer support?

I was wondering a few questions. Has anyone gotten SDL(Simple DirectMedia
Layer) to run under FreeBSD's Linux Emulation? I need version 0.9+
I have a certain linux program that uses it, I don't have the source so I
cannot compile the program under FreeBSD, and I don't know enough C/C++ to
anyways. This is the exact error I get when running this program. I think
it needs the include files, but I don't know where to put them, in the
/compat/linux directories. I really need this to run. Thanks.

Couldn't load SDL: Failed loading _SDL_LoadWAV_RW:
/usr/X11R6/lib/libSDLx11.so.0.9.9: undefined symbol: _SDL_LoadWAV_RW

--
bahwi@technologist.com