Date:      Sat, 7 Aug 2004 19:43:14 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: simplify entity declaration in books and articles

--rJwd6BRFiFCcLxzm

On 2004.08.07 19:45:25 +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:

>  I made patches to simplify entity declarations in DOCTYPE of
>  the books and the articles.  We have a lot of entities,
>  so adding them properly becomes more and more difficult now.
>  For example, after applying these patches, we only need to
>  add the following entry in a FreeBSD article:
>=20
>  <!ENTITY % articles.ent PUBLIC "-//FreeBSD//ENTITIES DocBook FreeBSD Art=
icles Entity Set//EN">
>  %articles.ent;
>=20
>  and this pulls all of the necessary entities.

I really like this idea, so a 'yeah' vote from here :-).

The ja part failed to apply for me :

Patching file ja_JP.eucJP/articles/fbsd-from-scratch/article.sgml
using Plan A...  Hunk #1 failed at 1.

The en part works and builds fine for me.

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team

--rJwd6BRFiFCcLxzm