Date:      Sun, 16 Apr 1995 21:56:18 +0900 (JST)
From:      Atsushi Murai <amurai@spec.co.jp>
To:        edebruin@kathryn.mikom.csir.co.za (Etienne de Bruin)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PPP log message help!

> Unknown protocol 0x802b

It is not in supported protocol list for current ppp.  And I can't
make sure this protocol in handy. And worse a PPP didn't try to send
to reject messages to peer at all in hdlc.c. So peer forcely try to
this one unless a peer gives up using this protocol by retry counts...

> Please could anyone help me - some interpretation.

Check your "peer" protocol capability list and then turn off a
"0x802b" until PPP fixing or supported ;-)

> eT
> --
> Etienne de Bruin, MIKOMTEK/CSIR, Republic of South Africa
> Somebody, Somewhere is gonna Praise His Name.

Atsushi.
--
Atsushi Murai                                       Internet: amurai@spec.co.jp
System Planning and Engineering Co,.Ltd.            Voice   : +81-33833-5341