Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 17:06:41 -0800
From:      Stephen Wynne <stevemw@northwest.com>
To:        Johan Larsson <gozer@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: jdk1.1.6

In message
<Pine.SUN.3.95.980325012349.26865D-100000@father.ludd.luth.se>, Johan
Larsson writes:

    . . . but you can only download jdk1.1.5 . . .

That brings up another question: what about source for 1.2? What's the
porting group's plan for these next releases? Can we arrange with Sun
to deliver access to source to those of us with licenses right after
they're available? Or do we have to wait until the're published before
reapplying?

Steve