Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:53:59 +0200
From:      ".VWV." <victorvittorivonwiktow@interfree.it>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   various feedback from an experimental workstation - CAD with GTK1

Amnesiac 4.7 experimental WORKSTATION: - hello -.

What can I read in order to build a GTK1 interface for Xfig? I think it=20
isn't easy for me, because I must obtain a decent result in a decent time.=
=20
Is there anybody offering commercial support for this purpose?

I have succesfully commissioned the NEWstep style for KDE3, even if I don't=
=20
use KDE any more, because there is only one serious app for KDE, the=20
Varicad.
I'm looking to find commercial support for custom GTK-based applications.

Cheers

VITTORI