Date:      Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:02:26 -0600
From:      "Chris Jeter" <chrisj@sunflower.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: sound blaster PCI128

Michael,

The sound blaster pci128 uses the 1370 chipset which is supported by the
pcm0 driver in the kernel.
add the line "device pcm0" to your config file and rebuild and install the
new kernel. Or you can use OSS
but it's not free.
I just installed one last week and have 0 problems with it.
take a look at
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=981891+984333+/usr/local/www/db/
text/1999/freebsd-questions/19990822.freebsd-questions
if you have any more questions it's the mail list archive that i used to get
everything going.

Chris