Date:      2 Jul 2020 22:55:29 -0700
From:      "Robert Berthold" <info@support1.com>
To:        freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:   Investment

I am a Fiduciary for a high ranking Senator and cabinet member of=20
a current government in Africa.

My client is in need of a reliable individual or company to=20
partner with in identifying a viable and High Yield Investment=20
portfolios(HYIP) available in your country which a private=20
investor could participate with the project funding. To be=20
precise,a multi-million dollar fund(amount undisclosed for=20
security reasons).

The investor would welcome possible investments in real=20
estate,agriculture,commodities, and also,any area you suggest=20
provided the safety of the investment would be guaranteed with a=20
reasonable Return on Investment(ROI).
If you are capable of receiving the fund and handling the=20
investment,get in touch with me immediately for a mutual=20
discussion.

Warmest regards,

Robert Berthold