Date:      Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:20:47 +0100
From:      Ashley Penney <ashp@unloved.org>
To:        Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon@atg.aciworldwide.com>
Cc:        Ashley Penney <ashp@unloved.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PR handling..

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 10:04:19AM -0700, Lyndon Nerenberg said:
> > I have another three weeks before I'll be busy again, and I plan to use
> > this time to get as many PRs closed as possible.  As I'm not a commiter,
> I'm channeling all the work I'm doing through a single commiter, which
> > means there's a fairly big lag between my lists and actual action. :)
>
> Are you entering these fixes back into the PR database? If not, please
> do so. This helps avoid having several people fixing the same PR.

I'm just generating lists of PRs that can be closed, commited, reassigned
and so forth, then forwarding it to revelant commiters who are doing all
the bits I don't have access too.  Rest assured, it's all going back into
the main PR database (I'm not actually fixing bugs, as I don't code enough
to be able to do that, merely clerical work).

--
Ashley Penney | ashp@unloved.org