Date:      Tue, 04 Nov 1997 20:46:58 +0000
From:      Damian Hamill <damian@cablenet.net>
To:        Ronee Chadowitz <rchadowitz@cybernautics.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FYI

You are taking the piss surely ?

Ronee Chadowitz wrote:

> I am currently working with USWeb and Microsoft on a Free Intranet Planning
> Pack, and thought it might be helpful to some of you.
>
> The Pack includes answers to the most common questions about building and
> designing an intranet as well as a free Front Page CD.  It is only being
> offered for a limited time. To register for it go to:
>
> http://www.usweb.com/ipk1/index.html

Let me see now, what's my next strategic business move ????

I Know!!!  I'll junk this Freebsd/Apache thing (even though it's totally
free, is a rock solid web server platform with server side scripting,
database integration and supports secure electronic commerce) and go for
this IIS whotsits and get some Internet planning and advice from a
company that really knows what the Internet means, hell they discovered
the thing last year didn't they!!!

regards
damian

--