Date:      Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:26:19 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD ISP List'" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   VOIP/Asterisk/Zaptel hardware for *BSD

All,

I'm posting this here because I think a number of you may be interested in
seeing a strong open source VOIP solution for FreeBSD.

There's currently $1200 available as a bounty for someone to get Zaptel
drivers written/ported to FreeBSD and get Asterisk up and running.

For details on this bounty, please see:

  http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000847

I think this would be a great win for the FreeBSD community.  If anyone on
this list knows someone who might be interested in taking this bounty,
please forward this along.  If you wish to up the bounty, please feel free
to post it.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks