Date:      Tue, 4 Nov 1997 04:36:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      CHIGORICKS@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   booting up

Hello, I recently purchased your Freebsd. I am currently going to school and
we are learning UNIX. I bought Freebsd so I can compile C programs and
practice UNIX commands at home. I installed a seperate hard drive in my
computer just for Freebsd. I followed the directions in the book for
installation. I received a screen that congradulated me on my suceesful
completion of my installation. Know how do I get started. When I reboot it
takes me back to the installation menu. I've already put in the passwords and
everything so where do I go from here.........

Thank you for your help........