Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 1997 06:15:51 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        davidn@unique.usn.blaze.net.au (David Nugent)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith), Shimon@i-Connect.Net (Simon Shapiro), hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.2-BETA Questions

> The core dumps when using /stand/sysinstall after the
> installation are definitely there though - have been for some
> years and I keep trying it in the vain hope that it would
> work. It would be nice if this could be fixed so that

Have you reproduced this in the latest SNAP?

I finally got purchase authority to build the ultimate spam box from
hell - two IDE HDs, an IDE CDROM drive, a SCSI HD and CDROM drive, all
in the same box.  I'm going to load DOS and Win95 on different drives
and try to force FreeBSD to share different combinations as well as
set up the "additional" drives after installation over the next couple
of days, all of which (I'm sure) will prove instructive.  I've never
had a system like this to test with before since I've known better
than to deliberately build such a horrible combination up to now. :-)

					Jordan