Date:      Thu, 6 May 1999 19:46:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
Cc:        Tomer Weller <spud@i.am>, FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re:

On Thu, 6 May 1999, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

> I had this problem on a Linux box a little while back.  It also used
> egcs-1.1.2.  I suspect there is a problem with the compiler or the configure
> script of the kde tarball.
>
> Tom Veldhouse
> veldy@visi.com

Well do the obvious first, follow the advice of the configur script.  Was
Qt compiled with the same compiler as the kde port you're trying to build?
If not, rebuild Qt.  If so, check config.log, and start looking at the end
for a fatal error.

- alex

You better believe that marijuana can cause castration.  Just suppose your
girlfriend gets the munchies!