Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 1995 21:44:14 -2800 (EDT)
From:      gt4722a@prism.gatech.edu (Brian "AGENT GORDON COLE" Atkins)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need help with ASUS P55TP4XE & noname NCR card

I put together my new computer today, but it is hanging when it starts up
at the point where it loads the NCR bios. All drives are properly terminated,
and everything works great without the NCR810 card in there. The card's docs
say it needs irq9 to work, but the Award bios on the MB won't let me set
that stuff for the PCI slots. Anyone else had this problem? The card came
mail ordered from IDER, and I could have sworn that I heard someone else
mention they got their NCR card from them?