Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 2014 18:44:17 +0400
From:      Vladislav Shabanov <vlad.shabanov@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with pkg

Hello!

I got the message while trying to install some package

	sudo pkg install bash
	Updating repository catalogue
	FreeBSD repository is up-to-date
	All repositories are up-to-date
	Checking integrity... done (1 conflicting)
	pkg: cannot solve job using SAT solver
	Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
	The most recent version of packages are already installed

how can I see what produces this conflict?
There are many questions/answers in the Web, but in all questions the =
line
'pkg: cannot solve job using SAT solver=92 has some extra info like=20

	pkg: cannot resolve conflict between remote FOO(want install), =
local BAR(want keep), please resolve it manually

In my case, I have only =91cannot solve=92 and full stop.
How can I guess which package is faulty?

Thanks,
	Vladislav=