Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:27:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Piet Delaney <piet@cup.hp.com>
To:        moreinfo@tci.net
Cc:        piet@hpfsvr02.cup.hp.com, piet@piet.net, sadiq@piet.net, bonnie@piet.net, obrien@nuxi.com, hasty@star-gate.com, dave@relay.net, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Src code for @Home  NIC Card for Slaming into UNIX - Re: (Form posted from Mozilla  (KMM25773C0KM))

Hi Dan:

  How about providing us with the source code for the
NIC card for a PC and we'll slam it into a few UNIX
systems (FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, SunOS) over a
few weekeends while we are waiting for your cable
hunks to wire up the neighborhood. It's not good
business to support a monopoly like MicroSoft. The
UNIX/Linux folks are a much nicer crowd.

-piet