Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:00:14 -0500
From:      "Dak Ghatikachalam" <dghatikachalam@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question:encryption tool

Hi freebsd ers

I am looking for any suggestion on using the right tool  that I can use to
perform the   encryption/decryption for flat files.

We have a requirement to encrypt 15 flat files and be dumped on tape and be
stored in remote site  facility for later business resumption.

or in the crash/fire/emergency situation for the recovery purposes.

For consistency I am planning to use the same tool across our Solaris, Linux
and Freebsd OS oracle database environments.

Thanks
Dak