Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:44:14 +0000
From:      Markus "Fluid" Delves <markus@fluidenterprises.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Ports to be fixed

Greetings...

I am new to this list and I joined because I read about in the FreeBSD
Handbook about ports needing to be fixed, checked for errors, warnings fixed
and such. I was hoping to volunteer my time to help on this project and was
wondering if there was a list somewhere showing which ports need work on.

Thanks for reading this and if I'm in the wrong place, please, re-direct me.

Cheers,

Markus Delves