Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 1996 16:13:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-Hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Fixed Frequency monitors

I was wondering if anyone knew the V and H rates for this monitor that's
dropped into my lap:  A Sun (oem'ed Sony) GDM-1962B ?

I haven't even really begun to read the XFree docs about how to go about
setting the scan rates, so I'm not asking that yet, but I figure the place
to start is with the basic specs.  It's got this 13W3 connector, I've gone
and bought a card that will push a fixed Frequency monitor, now I just
have to figure out this thing's preferred diet.

BTW, the card I got is what the previous owner was using, so I'm safe
there, I think.

I think this thing is kinda oldish, but it's 19", so I'm gonna try to get
it working.  Whatta X screen it'll make!  Color!

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |