Date:      Sat, 18 Jun 2011 10:22:52 +0300
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Markus_H=E4stbacka?= <mhastbacka@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD on Mac Mini 4G PPC

Hello!

I got a Mac Mini 4G PPC into my hands and I've been trying to install =
FreeBSD on it, and got over the partitioning problem and got the whole =
system installed, but the problem I ran into was that I didn't get it to =
boot, there didn't seem to be any bootloader, and I can't seem to figure =
out how to boot the installed system. I've been trying to google around =
but there's very little information about this issue, or then I just =
don't know what to search for.

Thanks in advance!

Markus=