Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:34:47 -0300
From:      "Nicolau Werneck" <nwerneck@net.em.com.br>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   serial port LAN

Hello
	How can I login into a FreeBSD computer from another, using a
serial cable connection??
	Is it possible doing this to access resources of the other
machine, like a modem??

	(translation: I have a great computer that has a modem and
ru(i)ns Win98, and i want to copy some 20 Mb from it to my 486
running FreeBSD. I'm wandering if I can do it with serial cables
connection, and, maybe, use it modem too!   wel, hope that
does'nt sound so confusing :Q )