Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:30:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Charles Martin <joelisp@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Broken buildworld for RELENG_4 from 3.4-STABLE

Thanks for the advice.  It was after following UPDATING's advice that I ran
into trouble and sent a note.  Maybe I missed something, though, so I would
appreciate it if you know where I erred:

UPDATING says that to update 3.x to 4.x stable:

Update to 4.x sources, which I did, using RELENG_4.
cd /usr/src
make sure MAKE_KERBEROS4 is not present in make.conf
make buildworld -DNOPERL

It is at the above step that I get the errors I reported.

If you know something that I missed, please let me know.  Thanks.

At 05:07 PM 11/14/01 -0500, you wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Charles Martin wrote:

>Can someone help me?  Thanks.

Read /usr/src/UPDATING like the handbook explicitly tells you to.