Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 1997 15:35:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        jroberts@ashland.edu (Jeff Roberts)
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Webmaster:  Add a link, remove a link

%On          http://www.freebsd.org/pgallery.html   the link for
%          Concordia College, Moorhead, MN - Kyle's Homepage

Thanks for the report!  I'll take care of it soon.

%is invalid.  Also, please consider adding my (beginning) FreeBSD page at
%          http://www.ashland.edu/~jroberts/bsd.html .

I'll need a little more information from you before I can add your page to the
gallery.  Please visit the page at the URL listed below to submit your entry.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/gallery.cgi

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@eos.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
Project Eos Systems Administrator, Engineering Computer Operations