Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:12:52 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jann_R=F6der?= <jann.roeder@web.de>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   kpackage crashes everytime I set a source for packages.

Hi,
I'm running FreeBSD 5-release. My problem is:
If I add a FreeBSD ftp mirror to the list of package sources in =
kpackage. I can properly fetch the list of packages from the FTP server. =
But after if I close kpackage and try to open it again, it crashes at =
startup. To make it work again, I have to delete my kpackagerc file (or =
remove the FTP I added from the config). Does anyone else have this =
problem ? Should I post it to the bug mailinglist ?
Another question: if I set the path to the ports collection in kpackage, =
it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Cheers
Jann

--