Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:10:38 +0200
From:      "Jean-françois Dalbosco" <jdalbosc@enserg.fr>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Userland driver?

hi,

i have written a piece of program that allow me to communicate
with a scsi device. To do that i just fill CAM ccb that i send to the
device using the passthrough driver. The problem is that i have to
be ROOT for that.

Could anyone tell me what to do to write now a program that would allow
any user to communicate with this device?

thanks for your help.

--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net