Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2012 02:11:04 +1100
From:      info@mediterraneo.com.au
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Celebration Night - 10 Years of Mediterraneo The Best Steak Melbourne

This email contains graphics, so if you don't see them,view it in your browser (
http://mediterraneo.beststeakmelbourne.com.au/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=archive&task=view&mailid=10&key=fb445e52a4fb5a574c5f0c11290127a5&subid=3402-a2ca4f68732ce5b7272b193271a16473
)

Special events in Mediterraneo Restaurant

25th October 2012 marks the 10 years since the opening of Mediterraneo Charcoal Grill Restaurant. To celebrate this remarkable anniversary, we have
invited Melbourne's authentic Balkanquartet, Byzantine Blue.

Dear Freebsd Chromium,

The band will take you on a captivating musical journey through Balkan grooves, Gypsy rhythms and East-European folklore, from soulful accordion
melodies to whirling violin solos.

The menu for the night will be a selection of dips, olives and fresh bread as a starter, followed by your choice of chargrilled mixed Meat plate or
Seafood plate as main meal and completed with trio of chocolate flourless cake, baklava and vanilla bean ice-cream. Beverages will be on consumption.
$55.00 per person

We also invite artist Simo Novakovic on this special occasion to exhibit some of his latest works. As you may know, the walls of Mediterraneo is
covered by his artworks. Simo has been working for a while on a new series of paintings of bulls which will be displayed along with many other
artworks on 25th October 2012.

WELCOME TO MEDITERRANEO RESTAURANT ( http://www.mediterraneo.com.au )
 10 YEARS OF THE BEST STEAK RESTAURANT IN MELBOURNE ( http://www.mediterraneo.com.au )

(03) 9690 5155 email:info@mediterraneo.com.au ( mailto:info@mediterraneo.com.au )

( http://www.mediterraneo.com.au%20 )www.mediterraneo.com.au

Mediterraneo Charcoal Grill Pty. Ltd., 116 Bridport St. Albert Park 3206

Not interested any more? Unsubscribe (
http://mediterraneo.beststeakmelbourne.com.au/index.php?subid=3402&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=user&task=out&mailid=10&key=a2ca4f68732ce5b7272b193271a16473
)