Date:      Sun, 14 May 2017 18:41:48 +0200
From:      Trust No 1 <trust_no_1@libero.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your opinion about HP z800 ws

Hello everybody.
I would like to buy a used HP z800 workstation to build a new
upcoming 11.1 system and replace my Dell T7400 (running 10.3).
At present, I use my system for "normal things" like browsing the
internet, sending mail and in general to experiment with FreeBSD and in
particular with jails.
And, VERY important for me, is the possibility to have a raid-5 system
because I will use it also as a repository for all the photos of my
family.
But, before to buy it, I would like to know your opinions on that
system... is there anyone of you that is using it with satisfaction?
Thank you.
Kind regards.

Mauro.