Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:29 +1100
From:      Jason Tubnor <jason@tubnor.net>
To:        Noah Bergbauer <noah.bergbauer@tum.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: bhyve virtio-net MTU

Hi Noah,

The patch will only let you go to 2k frames reliably.  Peter has
mentioned before that some re-design work will be needed to fix this
as it isn't just a 'quick fix'.  I have the same issue when connecting
a guest up to a storage network, jumbo is configured up to the tap but
then it is capped.

Cheers,

Jason.