Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:23:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Forwarded mail....  IBM and FreeBSD

I haven't called them yet, but here was their response from my filling out
a web form asking about FreeBSD.

Presumably this comes down to supply and demand...  But perhaps WC wants
to talk to them?

  Robert N Watson

PGP key fingerprint: 03 01 DD 8E 15 67 48 73  25 6D 10 FC EC 68 C1 1C

Carnegie Mellon University            http://www.cmu.edu/
TIS Labs at Network Associates, Inc.  http://www.tis.com/
Safeport Network Services             http://www.safeport.com/