Date:      Wed, 30 Mar 2022 17:26:27 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dale Scott <dalescott@shaw.ca>
To:        Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
Cc:        questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Using a FreeBSD desktop was somehting about dog food
References:  <38b7f44-6d54-fec6-c1f0-d3609d301687@safeport.com> <20220328213101.b4e8a7c447964ba025d30883@sohara.org> <20220328173414.0572dd85@bigus.dream-tech.com> <20220329071850.bca73cd201ca6d5d957c532d@sohara.org> <20220329233846.22526db6@bigus.dream-tech.com> <20220330081719.00abd669621d98dd178ab8a3@sohara.org> <20220330115445.16cb798e@bigus.dream-tech.com> <20220330203728.830a79165bfc560a34de70e7@sohara.org>

+1 nicely worded.

---
Dale Scott
www.dalescott.net