Date:      Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:10:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/36954: PostgreSQL daylight savings fix...

The following reply was made to PR ports/36954; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org>
To: Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:08:30 -0700

 > Still no feedback. Did you reproduce this?

 I can't on 7.2.2 or 7.3devel.  It looks as though a work around for
 FreeBSD's strict mktime() behavior has been committed.  After this PR
 was submitted some follow up work went into handling our strict
 behavior (SunOS, HPUX, AIX, and Linux all round 2am to 3am on day
 light savings boundries) and it looks like it is in the src now.  -sc

 --
 Sean Chittenden