Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:12:22 -0400
From:      "David Hoffman" <zionicman@gmail.com>
To:        Brett <thisdayislong@gmail.com>
Cc:        Ingrid Kast Fuller <ingrid@cityscope.net>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Serious breach of copyright -- First post

Update:  their website now attributes copyright to both HouFUG AND Brett.
This is despite the fact that Brett seems to be the sole owner of the work.
I'm not sure why this community feels it can disregard rights to
intellectual property, especially when it produces so much on its OWN to be
proud of.  Why steal other people's stuff?