Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2012 17:02:17 +0000
From:      Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.olivier@gmail.com>
To:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        xfce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: restart and shutdown permissions

How do you launch your session ? With xinitrc file provides by
x11-wm/xfce4-session or with your own xinitrc.

What's your login manager ? You must use login manager which supports
sysutils/consolekit. Like x11/slim, x11/gdm (there's an issue with
x11/xdm).

What's main group of your user ? You can test with this line:
Identity=unix-user:name_of_user