Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 10:57:33 +0200
From:      Marius Sorteberg <marius@sorteberg.no>
To:        Brent Rector <brent@justbrent.net>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Routing, IPFW, and/or Bridging???

Take a look at this FAQ.
http://www.schlacter.dyndns.org/public/FreeBSD-STABLE_and_IPFILTER.html
It will get you started on a FreeBSD/IPfilter setup.
Then read the IPfilter FAQ "http://www.obfuscation.org/ipf/ipf-howto.txt "to
learn how to use redirection and IPNAT.
You should also take a look at the IPfilter homepage, and the mailling list
archive "http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~avalon/ip-filter.htm"

I'm a newbee to IPfilter, but by using the above links, managed to set up a
network with two "outside" NIC's, to different ISP's, and a DMZ on the inside
of the firewall.

Marius