Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:22:57 +0400 (MSK)
From:      Dmitry Morozovsky <marck@rinet.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Intel D2500cc video problem: no scrolling

Dear colleagues,

in the process of upgrading my home router I'm trying to utilise Intel D2500CC
mini-ITX motherboard[1].

Both stable/9 and head suffer from no scrolling issue: from the beginning of
booting the kernel, all output overrides the last line on the screen, while
others keep the loader phase.

Provided the board has multiple serial ports and the final target (headless
machine), I suppose it is not too big problem to finish install, but it would
be great the issue to be fixed ;)

Any hints?

[1]: http://ark.intel.com/products/56462/Intel-Desktop-Board-D2500CC

--