Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:27:33 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Peter Ulrich Kruppa <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        "Morse, Richard E." <REMORSE@PARTNERS.ORG>
Cc:        Alexander V Zubchenko <stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Change modes of a symbolic link?

Hi Ricky,

I am afraid I am on the wrong track with this link-stuff.

Actually I am trying to set up a samba primary domain controller.
The problem is that only the domain admininstrator "root" can
access his profiles, the other users can't.
This must have something to do with groups, owners and modes,
but I think I will post a question refering to samba.

Thanks anyway,

Uli.