Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2012 00:22:52 +0530
From:      Amitabh Kant <amitabhkant@gmail.com>
To:        Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre <egoitz@ramattack.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: about unattended installation

Won't be able to help you much, but bsdinstall seems to be using gpart
rather than fdisk. This page has a nice explanation on how to use gpart:

http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/docs/html/disksetup.html

As for sysinstall, it's not being mainitned officially, but
http://druidbsd.sourceforge.net/ is using sysinstall

Amitabh