Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:26:56 +0100
From:      Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Brent Jensen <brent@jeneral.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: php5-soap-5.1.2

Brent Jensen wrote:
> Is the soap persistence "bug" going to be fixed in the freebsd ports?

Of course...I was sure I committed it with the 5.1.2 update, but I was
wrong. Done! But listen and repeat with me: "If you think to have found
a PHP bug, forget it, it's surely a FreeBSD bug. PHP developers never do
something wrong and PHP is perfect. If you have a problem, install Linux
and do not bother them since you are using the port system of an
unsupported platform."

--
Alex Dupre