Date:      Wed, 09 Feb 2011 13:37:01 +0400
From:      rihad <rihad@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Slow Intel 10GbE CX4 adapter behaviour

Problem solved, I'm so embarrassed :) The issue on 7.2 mentioned above
with ixgbe (tons of "fragmentation failed" errors) was real. The issue
in 8.3-RC3 was because dummynet wasn't being loaded at all... so no
traffic could pass on it, despite dummynet_load="YES" being set in
/boot/loader.conf. So I turned it on in /etc/rc.conf :
dummynet_enable="YES" and loaded it "kldload dummynet" in order to do
without a reboot. Works like a charm so far. Thanks to all!