Date:      Fri, 3 Jul 2020 14:45:58 +0530
From:      Arka Sharma <arka.sw1988@gmail.com>
To:        Arka Sharma <arka.sw1988@gmail.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hang while "Switching to gdb back-end"

Renamed the port from COM2 to COM1 is bios. This set the serial device to
/dev/ttyu0. One more thing is previously I was terminating telnet using
ctrl+] instead of that issued exit from the terminal (may be that resulted
releasing /dev/ttyu0). With these two changes now I am able to connect kgdb.

Regards,
Arka