Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 20:14:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John W. DeBoskey" <jwd@unx.sas.com>
To:        sheldonh@iafrica.com (Sheldon Hearn)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.0-current make release failure (sysctl)

Hi,

   I don't control the options used to build the distribution
kernels during a 'make release'. Jordan is responsible for
that.

   I don't have any problems building my local kernel since
the only nfs options I have are:

options         NFS                     #Network Filesystem
options         NFS_ROOT                #NFS usable as root device, "NFS" req'ed

   Anyways, it looks like something needs to be done, whether it
is to change 'make release', or fix the sysctl code..

Thanks!
John