Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:19:50 -0500
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
To:        Dan Cox <dancox@teleport.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wireless nic recommendations

* Dan Cox <dancox@teleport.com> [010818 03:09] wrote:
> Here is my situation. My house can't get DSL or cable. Our neighbors who
> live 20-30 feet away do have DSL and have agreed to share the connection. To
> make a long story short we have successfully set up a wireless LAN for the
> two houses, we've been using a windows laptop to test the connection. I
> would like to find out what wireless NIC's are compatible with freeBSD or
> some recommendations.

I'm using an Addtron card in my laptop as well as a Addtron PCI card
in my FreeBSD based router, works ok, every once and a while the FreeBSD
router requires a reboot because the card wigs out, but reboots
are few and far between.

--
-Alfred Perlstein [alfred@freebsd.org]
Ok, who wrote this damn function called '??'?